THANKS to a new crowdfunding website, anyone with €500 euros in their wallet can become a property tycoon.
Housers.es, created by two Madrid entrepreneurs Antonio Brusola and Alvaro Luna, allows anyone to invest a minimum of €500 in a share of a home, building or renovation project.
Every investor receives a monthly return proportional to their investment, as well as a bonus commission on a sold apartment.
The business encourages customers to invest small quantities in multiple livings through their system, which reduces the risk of the investment.
The founders state that their website serves a dual purpose, to allow people who would not traditionally invest in property a stake in the market and to allow promoters of properties to not rely exclusively on banks for funding.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29