SIX cars have been burnt out at the Pierre & Vacance Vacation Club.
‘A short circuit in one of the cars seems to be the blame,’ said a fireman.
That spread with the other five cars burning out on the parking lot and in the nearby hills.
One neighbour, expat Kelly Cookson, felt ‘incredibly lucky’ that only her husband’s Land Rover blew up.
The trees around her home were burnt and her neighbours windows smashed, but somehow the home survived.
‘He’s lost all his tools but thank God our house didn’t burn down and our dogs have lived.’