By Rob Horgan and Iona Napier
A TOTAL of 35,000 married men and women in Malaga will be named and shamed in the Ashley Madison hacking saga.
Hackers are slowly leaking information to do with the adulterous dating site.
In total 37 million users are to be unveiled worldwide.
Malaga city, Marbella and Mijas are the areas with the highest number of members of the site on the Costa del Sol.
A total of 85% of Malaga’s users are men.
The website promotes itself to married men and women, with the tagline ‘life’s too short, have an affair’.
In Malaga city there are 16,067 clients, while in Marbella 4,001 and Mijas 2,480.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36