POPULAR expat social network InterNations is celebrating its eighth birthday next month.
Billed as the world’s largest social network and information site for expats, InterNations boasts more than 1.8 million users in 166 countries around the world.
The site allows expats to network with one another, providing social and professional opportunities and creating a virtual community.
Expats who want to join InterNations must sign up on internations.org with an email address before their membership is approved.
The site has enjoyed explosive success in recent years, more than doubling its membership and staff since 2012.
- Reggae star Maxi Priest headlines Gibraltar National Day Concert - 8 Sep, 2015 @ 12:14
- Catalan restaurant charges customer for aspirin - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 18:53
- Michelin-starred London chef expands to Madrid - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 12:31
- Endangered leopard at Bioparc Fuengirola - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 17:49
- Record harvest boosts Spain’s wine exports - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 17:12
- Spain’s top chefs, the Roca brothers, pick out their favourite eateries - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 13:58
- Balloon debate ahead of Gibraltar National Day - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 11:57
- Spanish properties worth up to 124% more with a swimming pool - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 14:59
- Found in Translation - 2 Sep, 2015 @ 18:09
- Spanish flat shares for students are among Europe’s cheapest - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 14:00