FOR the first time since 2010, the price of diesel in Malaga province has fallen below a euro per litre.
A petrol station in Ronda is selling diesel for just €0.99 per litre, a five-year low.
The price plunge is particularly notable because it comes during the height of the summer, when fuel prices are typically near their highest.
It continues a year-long national trend, as Spain’s fuel prices have fallen 17% in the last twelve months.
- Reggae star Maxi Priest headlines Gibraltar National Day Concert - 8 Sep, 2015 @ 12:14
- Catalan restaurant charges customer for aspirin - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 18:53
- Michelin-starred London chef expands to Madrid - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 12:31
- Endangered leopard at Bioparc Fuengirola - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 17:49
- Record harvest boosts Spain’s wine exports - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 17:12
- Spain’s top chefs, the Roca brothers, pick out their favourite eateries - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 13:58
- Balloon debate ahead of Gibraltar National Day - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 11:57
- Spanish properties worth up to 124% more with a swimming pool - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 14:59
- Found in Translation - 2 Sep, 2015 @ 18:09
- Spanish flat shares for students are among Europe’s cheapest - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 14:00