WORLD Trade Center (WTC) Gibraltar will create the first truly world-class working environment in Gibraltar.
World Trade Center is an iconic, global brand that brings instant prestige and credibility and his has been the bedrock of the success that WTC Gibraltar has enjoyed to date in terms of attracting tenants and purchasers.
That success has meant that from the original 15,158m2 of super-premium office space available there are now only twelve office units left with a combined area of 1,993m2.
These units have become part of Gibraltar’s wider strategy to attract more businesses from outside the jurisdiction to use Gibraltar as a base to access the European Union markets.
It does this through its unique position as being part of the EU – but not part of the customs union.
This proposition is attractive to companies from both inside and outside of the Union.
The message is being communicated locally to companies on the Costa del Sol, other parts of Europe and even in places as far afield as Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Canada and Israel.
For financial services businesses the benefits are amplified by Gibraltar’s robust regulatory system and its advantageous corporate tax environment.
WTC Gibraltar has been discussed since 2010 and there was initial scepticism about the project, but with the construction now at the third floor out of seven, scepticism has replaced by excitement as this landmark building emerges from the ground.
WTC will become the hub of Gibraltar’s business community and it is certain that the last few units will not be available for long.
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01