STEVEN Gerrard and Robbie Keane have donated a signed LA Galaxy shirt to a Malaga children’s cancer charity.
The Sala Super League raffled the football top for the Malaga Association of Oncological Volunteers (AVOI) at its monthly golf tournament on Saturday at San Roque Old Golf Course.
The charity takes children to summer camps and football tournaments.
LA Galaxy captain and Ireland captain Keane said: “We are delighted to help you guys for such a brilliant cause.
“I know your Super League will have had fun today and yet they have also done so much for these children in society who really do need a boost.
“I hope you send as many as you can to Disneyland Paris – best wishes and well done.”
The Sala Super League raised €4,100 for the AVOI at the event.
The golf organisation was formed five years ago.
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01
- How a Welsh expat made her dreams of owning a Costa del Sol estate agency come true - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 18:58