A LUXURY golf resort is the latest gem being added to the jewel box of Benahavis.
The Westin La Quinta Golf & Spa Resort is due to open in March 2016 as part of a collaboration with Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide.
It will be the third Westin in Spain, with 172 luxurious guest rooms, six suites (one presidential), and a 1500m2 spa, sprawling gardens and a 27-hole Championship golf course.
“We are proud to be part of this tremendous project which marks an exciting new chapter in our enthusiasm to grow our European hotel assets,” said Orlando Orfali, owner of Hoteleras La Quinta.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25