ALMERIA’s stunning scenery stars in the hotly-awaited drama series Mar de Plastico, which premiered last week at the FesTVal de Vitoria.
The thrilling tale of a mayor’s daughter’s murder is set in the imaginary town of Campoamargo against a backdrop of African workers, gypsies and Russians.
Filming took place in San Isidro, Cabo de Gata nature reserve, Campohermoso, las Tabernas desert El Ejido, Balerma, Vicar and Nijar.
“The creative process was genuinely delicious and the sun, light and heat of Almeria play a starring role,” said fiction director Sonia Martinez.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25