A COLOMBIAN hitman nicknamed Snoopy has been arrested by Malaga police.
The infamous gang leader was among seven people arrested in La Cala de Mijas.
The Madrid-based group were believed to be planning the murders of a Marbella businessman and his two associates.
Each killing would have been worth €30,000.
Two of the arrested gang members are minors, one of them a girl aged 16.
Colombian gangs often use children as gunmen as they are immune from prosecution.
Police in Madrid and Malaga, have also seized two pistols, two submachine guns, ammunition, and thousand of euros in cash.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00