A TOUCH of TOWIE glamour wowed the opening night of Elliott Wright’s
stylish new Costa del Sol champagne bar, Olivia’s La Cala.
The reality TV star boogied the night away with new girlfriend Sadie
Stuart, 23, and a host of TOWIE regulars.
Jessica Wright, Ferne McCann and Sadie flaunted their figures as they
hit the dancefloor.
And as the drinks flowed and the crowd partied, businessman Wright
revealed how happy he was to be with Sadie and to have the cast of
the popular TV show at his new restaurant Olivia’s, in La Cala de Mijas.
Elliott told the Olive Press: “It’s been such a fantastic night and it’s great to see all
the TOWIE cast here. They’re like my family and I love the programme.
It’s great being with Sadie and we’re very happy.
“I’m really enjoying having my own family here and to see so many
people enjoying themselves.”
Stunning Sadie, a singer from London, danced the night away with her
Despite insisting he had left the show, he is once again set to
feature in the new TOWIE series, which kicks off with another ‘Marbs
Special’ in October.
And on top of that, he has even roped his new squeeze into taking a
Last night, she told the Olive Press she is ‘very excited’ about the
Sadie said: “It’s been great. I’ve only got a few short cameos where
he introduces me as his new girlfriend.
“I won’t be going back on the show when it returns to Essex… I’m
going to stay out here in Marbella. Who knows what the future holds?”
Elliott’s cousin, TOWIE star Jessica, who celebrated her 30th
birthday this month, was also delighted to be at Olivia’s, the
hottest new joint on the Costa del Sol.
She said: “I’m happy to be out here and see Elliot’s new restaurant.
We’ve only been filming a few days but it’s all really good. TOWIE is
going well I am just so proud of Elliot’s new restaurant.
“Everyone needs to get down to Olivia’s, it’s stunning. We’ve been
here most nights.”
Meanwhile, fellow reality TV star Ferne, 24, had her dancing shoes
well and truly back on after a recent foot injury, which left her on
She said: “My foot is still quite swollen, but it’s so much better.
It was a netball injury and I had torn two ligaments in my left ankly
but I’m all good now and boogying away.
“Marbella is like a home away from home for us now… we know it very
well. We’ve just been enjoying ourselves filming’s very fun,
entertaining and explosive.”
The entire TOWIE crew have been filming in Marbella for a week and
are set to stay for another week.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00