WELL established Gibraltar businessmen Andy and John Hunter have now set their sights on the luxury property market.
New website, www.PropertyShopGibraltar.com, is the latest venture from the brothers, who have been trading successfully on the Rock since 1996.
The new real estate team has over 20 years experience between them and a native Chinese member specifically geared towards the Asian market.
Alongside their string of restaurants and bars, the new venture brings the Hunters’ workforce to over 100 people.
“We have been promoting Gibraltar as a great place to be based for years, and many of our friends will know us from the bars we have been operating since 1989, such as Jury’s Cafe, Gibraltar Arms, Star Bar, Lord Nelson and the Bridge Bar,” Andy told the Olive Press.
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06