CHANNEL 5 is casting around for hoteliers to participate in the next series of The Hotel Inspector.
The last series saw a Torrox hotel transformed in the show run by production company, Twofour Broadcast.
Twofour is casting on the Costas for the next series, on the hunt for hoteliers who feel they’re not reaching their full potential and would benefit from the straight talking advice of renowned hotelier Alex Polizzi.
Hotel La Casa near Nerja, featured last time, has gone from strength to strength since appearing on the series.
It is reportedly booked up until the end of year and has even opened up a restaurant in Torrox square.
Expat family-run or privately-owned hotels, guesthouses or B&Bs that feel they could benefit from straight-talking and practical advice should contact email@example.com or call +44(0)1752 727 654 for more details.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25