FOR richer or, more often, poorer, money changing hands between friends can have its pitfalls.
This is what a Good Samaritan holy man discovered when he lent money to a friend to help fund an apparent wedding.
Still waiting for his repayment three months later, he is now being forced to take legal action against the event organiser.
It is sad that within the multi-million euro wedding business on the Costa del Sol, we time and time again come across so called wedding planners who behave in this shoddy fashion.
A lot of people’s’ livelihoods depend on these events and it gives a bad name to the industry.
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16