A VINTAGE 1928 Ford A with Nicholas and Barbara Phillips (GB) onboard heads through Jimera de Libar in the Serrania de Ronda.
They are participating in the Sahara Challenge 2015 from Madrid to Marrakesh.
Day two, sees them complete the 340kms from Cordoba to Tangier.
They will take the afternoon sailing across the Strait of Gibraltar from Algeciras to Tangier.
The challenge is organised by the Endurance Rally Association were the first to pioneer the rallying of historic cars in Africa.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33