ANDALUCIA’S beer drinkers were salivating at the seventh annual Allioli Oktober BierFest in Jimera de Libar, near Ronda this weekend.
With six beers on tap and more than 30 in bottles on sale there was an ale to suit all tastes.
This year’s festival was bigger than ever before with none stop music from Home Grown Reggae, Biagra, Los Pringonautas and Bud Spencer.
None stop music – from Home Grown Reggae, Biagra, Los Pringonautas, Bud Spencer and DJ Teddy with his Rock ‘n Roll vinyl.
Bar Allioli is in the Plaza de San Roque, in Estacion de Jimera de Libar in the heart of the Serrania de Ronda .
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33