THE Guadalhorce Valley’s verdant green slopes and rolling landscape offer home hunters a complete change from the Costa Del Sol’s beach life.
Clusters of white pueblos splash across the area’s canopy of hills, while the nerve centre town of Coin is a charming and popular destination.
Even better, when a new bypass between Coin and Casapalma is finished this year, it will greatly improve transport links.
Richard Woodland, the owner of Property Overseas Group, insists this will be an attraction for prospective buyers.
“It will open up better access from Coin to Alora and Pizarra, and the route to Malaga will be a lot quicker,” he said.
Woodland, who set up the company nine years ago, has had an office in Coin for a year.
“There has been a huge amount of activity this year. And, in fact, in the last month it has been the best we have ever seen,” he said.
“The area’s very scenic and you can still get a good property bargain inland.”
And one property’s unique selling point is sure to be a hit with budding Jose Pizarros.
“We have a four-bedroom villa in Cartama with a restaurant included in the sale for just €289,000,” said Richard.
“The restaurant has a huge terrace and is facing the main road, so has good passing trade for a commercial opportunity.”
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00