NAKED British rowers hoisted their oars at trendy Tarifa and Marbella beaches for a famous calendar’s photoshoot.
The Warwick Rowers 2016 Calendar will be sold in 80 countries and counts Sir Ian McKellen, Stephen Fry and Kylie Minogue among its fans.
The rippling University of Warwick rowers flaunted their bulging biceps – and a lot more – along the sandy shores for the calendar, which has raised more than €400,000 for good causes.
Rower Alex said: “Spain and Marbella adds so much in terms of stunning scenery to the calendar as well as being an extremely enjoyable location for the guys to shoot in.”
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00