AIMEEJAY’s at the ICC, already established as Gibraltar’s firm favourite for lingerie and swimwear, has now expanded to offer even more.
And with Halloween around the corner, the fancy dress area has been extended to offer more children’s costumes, along with a wide range for him, her and even cute ones for the baby.
The shop has operated for more than 11 years and stocks more than 480 sizes. Its great new changing rooms are twice the size, with new aircon and electronic screens, all decorated in their trademark butterflies.
A new rotating touch-screen allows for easy selection of bedroom wear, fancy dress and even the option to email choices straight to your inbox.
All the new mannequins are 34FF rather than the more commonly used 34B models, thus reflecting a more realistic and average size lady.
Finally, all the extras needed for the perfect costume can be found, such as make-up, fake blood, liquid latex and even a collection of over 100 different scary contact lenses.
Oh, and make sure you get your photo taken with the vampires outside!
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06