BUDDING artists have been invited to compete in the 42nd Gibraltar International Art Exhibition.
The winner will receive the Gustavo Bacarisa Prize of £4,000, with second and third prizes of £2,000 and £1,500.
There will also be a special prize for young artists (aged 16 to 24) of £1,000.
And the Parasol Foundation Trust is offering a prize of £3,000 for the best Gibraltar-themed work.
Each artist may enter two paintings and two sculptures, which must be original and not previously entered in competition.
Entries may be handed in at the Gustavo Bacarisas Galleries from Monday October 19 until Friday October 23, between 1pm and 6pm.
Entry forms are available from the Fine Arts Gallery, the Mario Finlayson National Art Gallery, John Mackintosh Hall or by emailing email@example.com.
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00