OPENED this month, a wall-to-wall bounce heaven is sending kids and adults skywards.
Filled with 50 interconnecting trampolines, basketball hoops and a foam pit, CostaJump is the only indoor trampoline park on the Costa del Sol.
Run by expat Donny Huijsen, who also runs CostaWaterPark, the trampoline centre located between the I.T.V and Parque 3 Jardines has brought a new level of family fun to the area.
“It is an exciting time to be opening,” Donny says. “Everyone loves to bounce, although it’s just the kids who will admit it, adults love it just as much.”
With basketball ‘slam dunk lanes’ Donny says the centre also gives you the opportunity to ‘dunk like a pro’.
There are also regular games of dodgeball as well as fitness classes on the trampolines and the centre caters for birthdays and corporate events.
And at just 10 an hour for kids and adults alike
For more information visit www.costajump.com or email email@example.com
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01