IF you are considering a career change or looking to get on the job market, then a rewarding job in home caring could be for you!
With over 50 years of experience, Consultus Care in the UK offer training in live-in carer courses to give you the confidence to succeed.
Penny Hoey, a Consultus Carer for over four years from Orihuela, Spain, said the job allows her to enjoy ‘the perfect work/life balance’.
“It’s a very rewarding career, the flexibility of the work is a great advantage,” she said.
“In summer, I cook in restaurants and in autumn return to my caring work in the UK.”
The rates of pay, £952 – £1,456 per two week assignment, are competitive and with the pound getting ever stronger against the euro means the real value is even higher.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36