TWIST Boutique, ladies fashion and accessories boutique based in La Colonia, San Pedro, stocks brands such as Hudson Jeans (one of Kate Middleton’s favourites).
You can find everything from Onjenu dresses, Ams Barcelona, Beth & Tracie and Barbados to the contemporary range of Charli, to name but a few.
And there is the added bonus of free parking.
Owner Jane Clark opened her doors in 2007, with her keen eye for upcoming fashion.
She stocks clothing to suit all ages and budgets.
“My aim is to provide high quality clothing that complements the feminine figure,” Jane explains.
“We get a cross section of customers and it’s great to be located in San Pedro.”
Pop down to Twist Boutique at La Colonia and see for yourself.
The boutique is found off the A7 next to Passion Cafe and McDonalds.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36