A COSTA del Sol golf club is hoping to entice thousands of German players to the region’s ‘Golden Triangle’ of golf.
Villa Padierna Golf Club has been promoting Estepona, Benahavis and Marbella courses during a trip to Munich.
The luxury course is aiming to attract 12,000 more golfers from Germany to the Golden Triangle, which holds most of the Costa’s golf resorts.
Ricardo Arranz, president of Villa Padierna Hotels and Resorts, said: “Thanks to these facilities and the excellent weather we have a unique product to promote luxury tourism in this sector”.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00