INTERNATIONALLY acclaimed coin, medal and stamp specialist Mike Kelly is set to appear at the Estepona Over 50s Show at the end of November.
Appearing alongside Eric Knowles – renowned for his appearances on BBCs Antique Roadshow – Kelly will be on hand to give free valuations of coins, notes, medals and stamps.
“I’m looking forward to meeting expats and advising them,” Kelly said. “I know there are a lot of retired service people living on the coast so I anticipate great interest.”
Kelly is not only one of the world’s foremost coin collectors and numismatic experts, he is also the organiser of the International Coin and Stamp Fair in the Royal Dublin Society, Dublin which has been running for 20 years.
He has written several best selling books on coins and medals and is a regular on UK and Irish radio and TV, giving advice on the value of Irish and British coins and stamps and what to look out for as a collector.
The Over 50s Show takes place at the Palacio de Congresos, Estepona on Saturday November 28 and Sunday November 29. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36