THE sky really is the limit in San Pedro this Christmas.
Opened last month, a wall-to-wall bounce heaven is sending kids and adults skywards.
Filled with 50 interconnecting trampolines, basketball hoops and a foam pit, CostaJump is the only indoor trampoline park on the Costa del Sol.
Run by expat Donny Huijsen, who also runs CostaWaterPark, the trampoline centre located between the I.T.V and Parque 3 Jardines has brought a new level of family fun to the area.
“It is an exciting time to be opening,” Donny says. “Everyone loves to bounce, although it’s just the kids who will admit it, adults love it just as much.”
With basketball ‘slam dunk lanes’ Donny says the centre also gives you the opportunity to ‘dunk like a pro’.
There are also regular games of dodgeball as well as fitness classes on the trampolines and the centre caters for birthdays and corporate events.
And at just 10 an hour for kids and adults alike
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36