ANTI-TERRORIST police in Spain are working with their French counterparts to hunt for a key suspect in Friday’s Paris attacks.
Salah Abdeslam, 26, is on the run following the massacre in the French capital, which killed at least 129 people.
He was reportedly detained by police in the immediate aftermath of the attacks, but then released.
The Belgian-born man is 1.75 metres tall with brown eyes.
He is described as dangerous and police have warned not to approach him.
French counter-terrorism experts have passed on information about Salah to Spanish authorities as the manhunt continues.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00