CHRISTMAS is a magical time of year and what better place to spend the holidays than Ocean Village, Gibraltar?
Santa will be bringing Christmas cheer when he appears at Ocean Village on November 30 for the Switching On Lights ceremony and children can see him in his grotto until December 2.
The Grotto will be in aid of Kids Come First, a local charity established to raise funds for children in need.
It works closely with the Care Agency and takes referrals of children who need support – over the past years they have provided presents and hosted a Children’s Christmas Party to help make Christmas a special time for every child.
There will also be an artisan market selling all sorts of festive goodies, a performance by Stylos Dance Academy, and the beautiful harmony of Christmas carols.
The resort also offers a wide variety of delicious family dining experiences from around the world as well as the Sunborn hotel with two casinos and the recently opened La Sala bar and restaurant.
In addition to the great choice of cosy cafes and bars, Gibraltar’s top nightclub, Dusk, will be topping off the festive party atmosphere with some unforgettable Christmas and New Year celebrations.
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01
- How a Welsh expat made her dreams of owning a Costa del Sol estate agency come true - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 18:58