THERE really is something for everyone at this year’s Over 50s Show.
From coin experts to jewellers, and beauticians to golf instructors, a whole host of stalls are to be enjoyed by one and all.
And with the event fast approaching, organiser John Lowe ‘cannot wait’.
“This is our ninth show and it really is the going to be the best one so far,” Lowe told the Olive Press. “This year we are trying to push the antiques side of the event.
“We have a real triple threat of experts on board, with Antique Roadshow’s Eric Knowles back as well as coin, medal and stamp specialist Mike Kelly and the guys from Anthonys Diamonds.
For those looking for more action there will also be a golf corner, offering up free lessons by Casares Golf Club’s Rob Green. Meanwhile Paul Agius will be giving bridge lessons and Jive Spain will be offering a taster in modern dance.
With a hog roast available all day, there will also be a whole host of health and beauty stalls on offer.
The Over 50s Show takes place at the Palacio de Congresos, Estepona, on Saturday November 28 and Sunday November 29. For further information contact email@example.com
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36