ONE of the world’s richest men has turned up for a weekend away in style.
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen rolled into Malaga port aboard his 126 metre yacht, Octopus, to attend a business meeting with Pilar Lopez, president of the Spanish arm of the technology giant.
With two helicopters, a submarine, swimming pool, music studio and basketball court, the superyacht is the 14th largest in the world.
The ship is also known for its annual celebrity-studded parties hosted at Cannes film festival, where Allen and his band play for guests.
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33