A BARCELONA football ace and his popstar girlfriend are being blackmailed over a sleazy sex video.
A former employee of Gerard Pique and Colombian wife Shakira is asking for millions to stop it from being published online.
According to Spanish media the ex-employee secretly filmed the pair as ‘insurance’ in case she was ever sacked.
The former Manchester United defender has endured a tumultuous time of late, being booed by Spanish fans after scathing comments about Real Madrid.
Spanish football is already facing another major blackmail case, with Real Madrid forward Karim Benzema accused of bribing France teammate Mathieu Valbuena over another sex tape.
If found guilty Benzema could face five years in prison.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36