EIRE Og Seville bagged two wins in the third round of the Andalucian Gaelic football league on Saturday.
The hosts saw off Gibraltar Gaels 2-10 to 3-05 in the day’s opening match, before beating Costa Gaels 1-10 to 1-04.
In the day’s third game, Gibraltar Gaels beat Costa Gaels 1-07 to 0-05.
The results leave Gibraltar Gaels and Eire Og Seville tied on eight points before the Christmas break, with Costa Gaels on two points.
Saturday’s final match saw Madrid Harps go down 4-10 to 0-15 in a friendly against a combined Andalucia team.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00