LOCAL expertise and a fresh, approachable attitude are what make Primrose Real Estate one of the Costa del Sol’s go-to estate agents.
Lynn Van Wilderode, founder and brains behind Primrose Real Estate, has lived and worked on the Costa del Sol for 13 years.
The Duquesa-based company specialises in everything from bijou apartments to luxurious villas, and Lynn’s working background in law and real estate has helped her establish a reputable business.
“The market has seen a long overdue recovery after the dark times, with the weak euro benefiting many, especially the British and Scandinavians who are the majority buying in this part of Spain,” says Lynn.
“I’m very customer-service orientated. After-care is very important. You have to listen to your clients’ needs.”
Belgian Lynn’s fluency in Flemish, Spanish and English mean expats and locals alike feel confident with the service they receive.
Buyers can browse through Primrose Real Estate’s range of properties extending from Estepona to Sotogrande.
And with the company expanding in the New Year, 2016 is looking sunny on the Costa del Sol.
• Contact: email@example.com
• Tel: 0034 661 193 789
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00