TWO Christmas concerts will be performed by the Collegium Musicum on the Costa del Sol in the run up to the festive season under their director of music, Annamaria Philipps, and with soloists Julie-Anne Hunter (soprano) and trumpeter Angel San Bartolomé Cortes.
The first of these is at a new venue for them, of Hotel IPV Palace and Spa (Beatriz) Fuengirola on Sunday, 13 December 13 at 19:00h. Tickets €10 concessions €8 with the possibility of meeting all the performers after the concert at a drinks and tapas get-together for €15.
The second performance is at the familiar venue of Iglesia de la Encarnación in Marbella old town on Tuesday, 15 December 15 at 20:30h and is free.
Many well know works have been chosen to make this a joyous event including works from Rondeau’s A Christmas Symphony, Let the Bright Seraphim from Handel’s Eternal Source of Light Divine (a real tear jerker!) and his, Zadok the Priest. Anderson, Gounod, Adams and Bach also feature in program.
So get into the Christmas Spirit, pop along to the Hotel IPV Palace & Spa “Beatriz” near the castle in Fuengirola (A7 km. 206) or to the Marbella old town church.
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06