SERGIO Garcia has won his first title in almost two years at the Ho Tram Open in Vietnam.
Garcia came up trumps in a four-way play-off to scoop €246,040 at the Asian Tour event.
The Spaniard Garcia completed the 72 holes in 14 under before seeing off Himmat Rai at the second extra hole after Thaworn Wiratchant and Lin Wen-tang lost at the first.
His triumph came after he wobbled on the 17th by a double bogey to blow a two-shot lead.
“After you’ve been up there and don’t win, a lot of things go through your mind,” said Garcia.
“This win will help give me a little bit more confidence.”
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00