ONE Spanish team is hoping dressing like James Bond will give them a licence to thrill, leaving opponents shaken and stirred.
Deportiva Leonesa, in the third tier, have been turning heads with their novelty tuxedo-style strip.
Announced by the club on Twitter, the players have been kitted out with a white strip for home games and black for away.
It is the second year in a row that Leonesa have opted for the kit design, but this season it features all new faux cufflinks.
The Leon-based club is donating 10% of all sales to Save the Dream charity.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44