AS far as purchases go they don’t get much sweeter.
A stunning Andalucian-style cortijo has just come onto the market with its very own profitable mango plantation around it.
This enviable fruit farm sits in a stunning location, just 10 minutes from the beach, and currently generates around €60,000 a year from its 2,000-plus mango trees.
Sitting on 18,000 m2 of land, there are an incredible 25 different fruit trees also in situ and the land is fully irrigated, with two wells.
The current owners are established members of the local co-operative, therefore the sale of all mangoes is guaranteed. There is also a local wholesale fruit market auction that takes place twice daily.
Perfect to run as a B&B, the four-bedroom cortijo counts on 250 metres square and already has a modern fitted kitchen, dining room, log burner, plus office.
There is air conditioning throughout, electric gates, security system and a decent sized swimming pool outside.
All this for just 799,000 euros, direct from the owner, with no agent involved.
• For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 691831399
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36