NESTLED in the heart of the Axarquia, Las Mayoralas is a hotel on a gastronomic mission.
New chef Lorenzo Cabellos has brought his expertise to the hotel’s restaurant and is bringing his exciting brand of cooking to the Sierra de Tejedas.
Cabellos’s stylish take on traditional dishes include ‘bacalao gratin’, delicious Almadraba tuna, crispy duck magret and suckling lamb shoulder.
And guests visiting over Christmas and New Year are sure to get their tastebuds tantalised, with specially-designed menus to celebrate the festive season.
Lorenzo’s New Years’ Eve feast features the best in traditional local produce at Las Mayoralas.
Mouthwatering bellota ham, vol-au-vents, langoustine bisque, salmon, steak and a refreshing Cava mango dessert are sure to make 2015’s last meal your best one.
The restaurant, which is open all-year round, presents the full range of Malaga’s rich variety of food, from the freshest fish to the most succulent cuts of meat.
And the sumptuous menu can be enjoyed in the lush surroundings of one of the Axarquia’s most emblematic hotels.
Sitting near the celebrated Vinuela lake, the views from the hotel’s detached cottages could not be better.
Each is well equipped with a fitted kitchen and at least two bedrooms, plus a private pool and garden.
Guests relax in total privacy, gazing across the faraway peaks, including Maroma at over 2000 metres, and have just a short stroll to the restaurant which is open all year.
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16