WOULDN’T it be nice to have a little extra cash in your back pocket this Christmas?
An innovative lottery syndicate management company is set to multiply the chances of that cash win you’ve always dreamt of.
Lottoplus is the ultimate modern company with an international team from the UK, Cyprus, Spain and France, who communicate via Skype every day.
Kent-based owner Gregory Dickson, 41, who has also lived in Gibraltar, hand-picked his team of experts – two of whom are based on the Costa del Sol.
Lottoplus.com is easy-to-use, transparent, and buys official lottery tickets from all over the world with small syndicates to increase chances of winning.
“We know it’s going to be successful, and I couldn’t have done it without my incredible team,” Dickson said.
Visit www.lottoplus.com to find out more.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25