HOLLAND and Barrett has opened its third Andalucian store in central Sevilla.
The UK’s number one health store retailer already has two stores in Fuengirola (in the Centro Comercial Miramar) and in central Marbella (Av Ramon y Caja; N7).
The new store is located at 32 Calle O’Donnell, near the El Corte Ingles in central Sevilla.
Local residents can benefit from a wide range of health and organic foods and natural toiletries, which aren’t tested on animals.
Sports supplements, vitamins, protein bars and much more are also available.
For more information on more store openings, special offers and products, check the Holland and Barrett Facebook page.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00