MORE than 200 guests at the Presidents’ Club International Winter Gala dinner have raised upwards of €5,000 for Andalucian charities.
And with CEO Kevin Harwood planning to open 40 more associations from Huelva to Mallorca, 2016 is gearing up to be a huge year for the Presidents’ Club.
“It was a fantastic night,” said Kevin. “I didn’t get to bed until 4am. Next year is going to be very busy for us and we are all looking forward to it.”
Guests heard speeches from Kevin and from Mikey Blanco, son of The President Club’s operations manager Alicia Blanco.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00