DISCERNING diners yearning for a taste of home, or more exotic climes, will find their tastebuds tickled at Sabores Del Mundo.
With over 4,000 products from all over the world, Sabores Del Mundo online service caters for all types of gastronomic desires and, as its motto says, ‘we bring you the world on a platter’.
Founder Anmol Manghnani was raised in Spain, is of Indian origin and was educated in the UK and this multi-cultural background is reflected in its range of home cooking products.
Thirty per cent of the selection is British, but there are also a large variety of American, Indian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, South-East Asian, Chinese and Japanese goods.
Sabores Del Mundo’s culinary expertise has been serving up a treat to Spanish and Portuguese clients through its online site and Madrid retail space for four years.
And with free delivery for purchases over €39 – as well as a 12% discount for Olive Press readers using the discount code “OLIPRESS” – these deals are a thrill for your pocket as well as your palate.
Tel: 917 771 940 & 628 204 223
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00