IF only! Predicting the future is an art but here’s what we hope and dream 2016 will bring:
Gibraltarians and expats rejoice after a hard-fought anti-Brexit campaign results in a massive triumph. Voters resoundingly elect to keep Britain in the European Union.
Expats dance in Plaza Mayor as Marbella favourite Harry Kane bags the winner for England in the Euro 2016 final against Spain in Paris.
Human rights intervention puts an end to Spain’s draconian gag law, to the delight of Spaniards and expats alike.
So long, Dickens
Virtual reality gaming headsets become the must-have birthday present across Spain and Gibraltar; books are confined to museums.
And finally, Britain’s Got Talent star and dancing supremo Jonathan Lutwyche wins Gibraltar’s first ever Olympic gold medal after a last-minute call up to compete in the triple jump.
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36