PHIL Neville has vowed to become a manager in Spain after falling in love with the country.
Currently assistant to his brother Gary at Valencia, the former Manchester United midfielder is now determined to become fluent in Spanish.
He said he is desperate to get a manager’s job in Spain, no matter which club.
“I do not want to leave here, that is 100 per cent,” he told Sky Sports.
“I want to be a success and become fluent in Spanish – not only me but my family as well because it’s just as important that they embrace the culture too.”
“If somebody said to me, ‘You’ve got a job offer in England’ – which I have had over the last couple of months – the thought doesn’t enter my head to go back,” he added.
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01