ONE of Andalucia’s sharpest real estate salesmen has proved that an incredible Autumn selling streak was no fluke.
Inland Andalucia’s in form-agent Paul Barnett – who sold nine properties in a row from September – has started the new year with a bang, completing four sales in a fortnight.
And boss of his Mollina-based agency, Graham Govier, insists his form shows no signs of stopping.
“To have already bagged four sales this year shows real dedication,” he told the Olive Press.
“It would take something special to eclipse the nine in a row, but you never know with Paul.
“He puts the hours in and is rewarded for it. While other agents went skiing or on holiday, Paul has kept at it.”
For the record he has sold three town houses in Mollina, and a fourth in Marchena, in the Sevilla province.
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16