HAS Pablo Iglesias really pulled the wool over the eyes of a nation and carried off the greatest sleight of hand in history?
As the leader of Europe’s most famous anti-corruption party, allegations that the Podemos boss could himself be corrupt are alarming in the extreme.
If true, then it really is a damning blow for his party and a tragedy for a country that so desperately needs heroes – clean heroes – to tackle its biggest problem; corruption from the top down!
But let’s be frank. Podemos has faced many a smear tactic since its formation two years ago, so these latest allegations must be taken with a pinch of salt until proven otherwise.
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16