EVERYTHING from small apartments to luxury villas are being snapped up in Manilva. That is according to leading agent Coast to Coast properties.
Set up in 2002 by Brit Brian Berney, Coast to Coast has established itself as a go-to agent for clients from across Europe.
With staff able to speak English, Spanish, French and Italian, Coast to Coast has been finding dream homes for people from all corners of Europe and even further afield.
“The last 18 months has seen a boom in the number of people coming to Manilva from across Europe, especially Brits and Scandinavians,” Berney says. “Being close to both Marbella and Gibraltar is definitely a pull for Europeans.”
He adds: “People are still on the lookout for a bargain, but as more and more property is bought up the real bargains are becoming harder to find.
“However, it is good news for the market which at last looks to be stabilising.”
For advice on how to buy, sell or rent contact email@example.com or call 952 892 517
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36