WHEN her daughter was looking for the perfect venue to get married, it was perhaps obvious she would choose Karen Hoyle’s stunning cortijo in Andalucia.
A fairly low-key affair with around 70 guests, it proved to be just another soaring success in the story of Hacienda San Jose, in Entrerrios, Mijas Costa.
Feeling like an authentic Andalucia cortijo from two centuries ago, it is amazing to discover that the former boutique hotel was only built in year 2000.
Bought by Karen and her partner Chug, eight years ago, the 10-bedroom property is now one of the Costa del Sol’s leading wedding venues, hosting an incredible average of 36 nuptials a year.
And this is no surprise with Karen and her team working extremely hard to create the most amazing service for brides and grooms.
“We are constantly decorating it and renovating it,” explains Karen. “The upkeep is huge and we never stand still.
“Each wedding is completely different. We offer a bespoke service and can cater to up to 200 guests.”
As well as sorting out accommodation for all other guests, all aspects of getting married from car hire to wedding planning can be arranged.
The villa sleeps up to 28 guests and can be rented for weddings from three-nights for just 5000 euros. Visit www.villaweddingspain.com for more information.
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00