THEY represent properties all over Andalucia, but there’s a reason Oscar Ernsten and Anita Schmidt chose Casares as their home.
The founders of Villas & Fincas Country Properties fell in love with the region’s stunning natural setting the moment they set eyes on it.
And now more than ever they recognise what a ‘privilege’ it is to live in such beautiful countryside.
“The current legislation prevents all building on rustic land, so we cherish what we have,” states Oscar.
“Sales over the last two years have been booming and we’ve noticed that clients realise how unique these villas and estates are.”
A country house in Casares offers privacy, stunning views and various hiking/ biking trails, yet is still just a 10-minute drive from the coast and its facilities.
Many estates have excellent equestrian facilities too, while the toll road towards either Malaga or Gibraltar is close by.
The larger estates, which tend to be located towards the Gaucin area, offer owners the possibility to plant a vineyard or establish their very own olive grove.
“What joins the people here is the love for nature, peace and tranquility, yet none of us want to be isolated,” adds Anita.
“Our children go to international schools on the coast, which are still within half an hour’s drive and we also like to join the hustle and bustle of the coast every now and then.”
Villas & Fincas Country Properties
Barriada de los Ponis 8b
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01
- How a Welsh expat made her dreams of owning a Costa del Sol estate agency come true - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 18:58