MARBELLA will host seventy one Michelin stars under one roof during its four-day A Cuatro Manos event from Monday 18th April.
In its third year, Dani Garcia’s gastronomical affair will take an international perspective as it hosts chefs from the United States, France and Germany.
Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa will see the likes of Spain’s Ferran Adria, New York’s Daniel Humm and Berlin’s Sebastian Frank come together to pay homage to the great Joel Robuchon.
Throughout his career, the French chef and restaurateur has been titled ‘Chef of the Century’ by the Gault Millau guide and received the coveted Meilleur Ouvrier de France award.
He continues to operate a dozen restaurants in East Asia, London and the United States.
On the Monday, chefs will prepare a menu of 20 of the French maestro’s most iconic dishes at the resort’s Dani Garcia restaurant.
Tuesday will see the ‘Unplugged’ event, where Dani Garcia, Paco Morales and Angel Leon will create a feast without using any techniques developed after 1995.
Garcia will cook with Eleven Madison Park’s Daniel Humm on April 20th, and create a dazzling meal with Horvath Restaurant of Berlin’s Sebastian Frank on the 21st.
For more information visit www.grupodanigarcia.com/acuatromanos
- WATCH: Aircraft and dozens of firefighters called to huge forest fire in Spain’s Andalucia - 23 Jan, 2019 @ 14:48
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44